martes, 5 de abril de 2016

      Holidays

Last winter I went to Morocco, Nador, the ciy of my dad. I stay that 1 month and i had a great time,I visit my family, that was long time i don't see them, I passed all the time with my cousin and hes friends, I went with hem to Casablanca and we stay them three days, we visit many beautifule places like:

  • The mosque of Hassan II, this is the 2 mosque most large in the word after Mecca, it is a amazing monument.
  • Marif,is the most big district in Casablanca, and it is a turistic place with many markets, shopping centers, skyscraper's etc, very beautifule views.
  • Beach, is not a special think it is like in spain but in winter ther are more people.
Then we return to Nador and we stay that the rest of the holidays.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario