domingo, 5 de junio de 2016

                               MY WORD (IX)

This is my last "my word" and finaly i finish all my task, now its time to relax a little. Flinaly im gonna talk about this week.
For me is a very stressful week because we have a lote of exams, a lot of home works, a lot of all. Im nervous for the marks, because i know im not a very good student, but I want the title of ESO and go to study with I like, this year i found soo dificuld Catalan and mathematics, but now im studing to approved them, the problem for me is catalan because Ofra make that subject soo dificuld its all Subjects, and complements and many things. But with efford i can do that and approved. English this year was one of my favourite subjects because i learned to write a little more, because i know in oral presentetions im very good but in orthography im very bad. But i think i can fix that.

Thats all for this year, thanks to read all my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario